제 25회 반도체 대전 SEDEX
October 25 ~ 27 / COEX SEOUL
Embassy of Belgium-Flanders Investment and TradeBooth No.D253
플란더스 지방정부기관인 플란더스 투자무역진흥청(FIT)은 분야별 전문가로 구성된 전담팀이 벨기에 플란더스를 거점으로 유럽 시장에 진출하고자 하는 모든 기업들에게 다음의 서비스를 무료로 제공합니다.
- 현지 산업과 시장 정보 제공
- 금융기관, 인허가 및 규제기관, 현지 기업과의 연결
- 기업 설립의 모든 법적 절차관련 자문 제공
- 보조금 및 펀딩 기회 안내
- 플란더스의 산업 인프라, 조세제도 및 클러스터 정책 관련 정보 제공
- 주재원의 플란더스 이주 및 정착 관련 안내
- 사무실 및 부지 시찰 주선
With a team of international experts, Flanders Investment and Trade (FIT) assists companies in the whole process of setting up a business in Flanders by:
- Giving info on the market that companies are interested in
- Introducing companies to other companies, banks and regulators
- Assisting with all legal aspects of setting up a business
- Giving info on grants and funding
- Giving info on Flanders’ infrastructure, tax policies and cluster policy
- Giving info on relocating and living in Flanders
- Organizing site visits to real estate locations
Flanders - the northern region of Belgium - is located at the heart of Europe, with Brussels as its capital. 60% of Europe’s purchasing power is located within 500 kilometers of Flanders, meaning that Europe’s main markets can be reached in under 24 hours. The region boasts a wide range of semiconductor companies that offer the products and services you need. Flanders has all the building blocks for your micro- and nanotech innovations and applications. In addition to strong academic institutions and research institutes, the region is home to a broad variety of high-tech established and start-up companies that specialize in micro- and nanotechnologies. Together, they offer your business access to a creative pool of innovation for novel life sciences & health applications, smart city technologies and more.
Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT) is a government agency supporting the international activities of Flemish companies and supporting foreign companies wishing to set operations in Flanders. FIT assists, supports and stimulates companies in international business with tailored advice, guidance, financial support and information on a wide range of financial incentives. With 99 offices around the world, companies can call on FIT’s network of contacts worldwide to find potential partners abroad.